Avni Lush antimicrobial reusable cloth pad is made of 100% organic GOTS certified cotton for maximum comfort, absorbency and convenience.
Easy to wash - needs less water - dries fast - retains no stains.
IDEAL if you have known allergies to synthetic fabrics.
It is as simple as washing your undergarment. Just Soak - Rub - Rinse - Dry.
No Stains, No infections.
Soak in cool water only to remove soaked blood.
Sundrying is ideal, if not dry in a well ventilated space indoors
Do not soak in hot water as it sets stains
Do not use brush or antiseptic liquid to wash as it hampers of the absorbency.
Do not iron pads
1. When should I use a panty liner?
Low flow period days
Accidental urine leaks
Backup for menstrual cups
2. What is it made of and how long is Avni Lush Panty liner?
Avni Lush is made of 100% organic cotton fabrics and it is leak proof. It is 200 mm long for best coverage
3. How much does it absorb? Does it leak? How frequently should I change?
The liner absorbs up to 5 ml.It can be used for 10-12 hours easily.
4. Will there be stains after washing?
Avni panty liners are 100% stain free.
5. How long does Lush panty liner last?
Avni antimicrobial pads last for 3+ years, just follow the washing instructions carefully.
6. How should I wash Avni Lush reusable pads?
Try the 100% plant based Avni Cloth Pad Wash for toxin free care.
6. What about smell?
If the wash care instructions are followed carefully and sundried, the pad does not smell.
7. Can I use Avni Lush panty liner when in office/school/college?
Yes, you can comfortably use it outside for 10-12 hours unless there is excess discharge