1. Is menstrual cup safe to use?
Yes ! Avni menstrual cup is made of 100% medical grade silicone in an FDA certified facility. This is a very inert material and does not react with the body.
2. How to choose the right cup size for me?
Please follow our guide 'How to choose the right size'
2. I am teenager, can I use the cup?
Yes ! Any one who menstruates can use a cup. Just make sure you select the right size. Follow our guide to select the right size
3. Can I sleep while wearing the Avni cup? Will the blood go back again?
Yes you can sleep. Make sure it is inserted well. The cervix is a one way valve. Once the blood is out it will not go inside
4. Can I poop and pee after wearing the cup?
There are three different openings for menstrual cup insertion, pooping and passing urine. So dont worry
5. Can I swim/jog while using the menstrual cup?
Yes you can
6. Will the cup get lost inside my body?
No, the cup wont get lost inside. For women with higher cervix, it might move up a little. Please read the removal instructions in our user guide.