Avni Fluff antimicrobial reusable panty liner is made with a blend of unique engineered fabrics for maximum comfort, absorbency and convenience.
Easy to wash - needs less water - dries fast - retains no stains.
Warning: Do not use if you have a known allergy to polyester fabrics
It is as simple as washing your undergarment. Just Soak - Rub - Rinse - Dry.
No Stains, No infections.
Soak in cool water only to remove soaked blood.
Sundrying is ideal, if not dry in a well ventilated space indoors
Do not soak in hot water as it sets stains
Do not use brush or antiseptic liquid to wash as it hampers of the absorbency.
Do not iron pads
1. When should I use a panty liner?
Low flow period days
Accidental urine leaks
Backup for menstrual cups
2. How long is Avni Fluff Panty liner?
It is 200 mm long for best coverage
3. How much does it absorb? Does it leak? How frequently should I change?
The liner absorbs up to 5 ml.It can be used for 10-12 hours easily.
4. Will there be stains after washing?
Avni panty liners are 100% stain free.
5. How long does Fluff panty liner last?
Avni antimicrobial pads last for 3+ years, just follow the washing instructions carefully.
6. How should I wash Avni Fluff reusable pads?
Try the 100% plant based Avni Cloth Pad Wash for toxin free care.
6. What about smell?
If the wash care instructions are followed carefully and sundried, the pad does not smell.
7. Can I use Avni Fluff panty liner when in office/school/college?
Yes, you can comfortably use it outside for 10-12 hours unless there is excess discharge