Why Are Our Avni Lush Pads the Best in The Market
In today's changing times, people who menstruate are switching to a sustainable array of period products. Regular sanitary pads cause landfills, the results of which are irreversible and highly toxic. Thanks to the spotlight on cloth pads, eco-friendly and body-friendly agendas are in sync today.
Rising awareness about sustainable period hygiene products is allowing menstruators to opt for alternatives that are safe for the vagina and the environment. The feasibility, hygiene and absorbency of reusable pads are the star highlights.
Thinking change, switch to Avni Lush Pads. Made of organic cotton, the lush pads are engineered with a rapid absorb fabric system for dry feel and stain-free periods. Superior quality that protects the skin against infections and rashes acts even with the quantitative characteristic of the pads. Lush Pads are a caring choice for carefree movability.
Why choose Avni Lush Pads?
Avni Lush Pads are India's first tested washable menstrual pads that protects the skin against infections. Comfortable, pocket-friendly, environment-friendly, it's an all in one pad for a safe and secure menstrual cycle. Know it all why Lush pads are the best.
- Organic Cotton: each pad is made of GOTS certified organic cotton that is ethically sourced and carefully crafted. The quality of cotton is such that it helps maintain the vagina's pH level and breathability. Multiple cotton layers provides high absorbency yet the design feels like an added layer of fabric. It's thinner, lighter and easier to carry.
- Rapid Absorb Fabric System: leakage is one situation that creates its own fear. Fret not! Avni Lush pads are designed with high performance leak proof fabrics that leave no room for leakage. It absorbs and holds the flow for long hours. Super dry in feel, these pads are all about comfort and stain-proof periods.
- 100% Hygiene: The reusability of the pad is laboratory tested for 120 washes(approximately 3 years) and clinically certified. Antimicrobial technology incorporated in the making of lush pads makes them unique and provides protection against vaginal infections. Another key takeaway is the expansion of the antimicrobial layer till the wings. Every thread of pad fabric that comes in skin contact gives protection and nothing less.
- SMARTgrip Design: sanitary pads ruled the industry for its extraordinary design of pads with wings. With Avni lush pads, this design takes a new form. Each pad has a unique shape with 2 snap buttons placed at the end of wings. This ensures stability of the pad while the full coverage design provides optimum placement day and night.
Empowering women: The hands in making these pads get empowered to work independently and choose a more sustainable livelihood. It's a plus for both the consumer and the creator.
Lush Design - Looks Light, Feels Lighter
A general perception that rules the menstruating audience is that cloth pads feel bulky. Well, that's just a semblance of it. With Avni lush pads, the catch is its superior design that pairs protection with appearance, stability with comfort and light feel with heavier holding capacity.
A single pad is made of four layers of fabric-
- Antimicrobial cotton layer that expands till wings; provides soft and dry feel
- Cotton layer that absorbs the maximum and spreads it evenly
- Another cotton layer with leak proof lamination that locks the flow and prevents any leakage accidents from occurring
- The lowermost is the safety layer with snap buttons at the wings; it helps keep the pad in place when you are moving or resting
The complete pad design is a thoughtful process, crafted to reinvent regular cloth pad into reusable organic cotton pads. It's a no show, thin pad that settles well and feels like another layer. Just wrap and snap!
How is Avni Lush Pads different from regular cloth pads?
How to store and care for Avni Lush Pads?
There is no hard science in the cleaning or storing of these pads. A little care and consciousness goes a long way in the maintenance of your lush pads.
- Outdoor change and storage: unlike sanitary pads that can be disposed of in bins after use, simply fold the lush pad and keep it in the cloth bag when it's time to change. To avoid accidents, remember to change post 5-7 hours or depending upon the flow.
- Cleaning: these pads are easy to wash and fast to dry. Soak the pad in water for 10 mins with Avni Cloth Pad Wash. Rub with hands, rinse generously and hang out to dry. Anvi Lush Pads are machine-wash friendly and do not require any antiseptic or hot water. Simply soak to get the stain and odour off.
Menstruation is not just a process but a responsibility inside out. Reinventing the normal period products is a sensible way of walking towards a sustainable future. Anvi Lush Pads is about reusability, feasibility, effectiveness and hygiene, all in one. Switching to cloth pads is a different choice but a more reasonable and responsible one. Try on, own one!
Menstruation is not just a process but a responsibility inside out. Reinventing the normal period products is a sensible way of walking towards a sustainable future.
Anvi Lush Pads is about reusability, feasibility, effectiveness and hygiene, all in one. Switching to cloth pads is a different choice but a more reasonable and responsible one. Try on, own one!