Easy to wash - needs less water - dries fast - retains no stains.
Warning: Do not use if you have a known allergy to polyester fabrics
Just Soak - Rub - Rinse - Dry.
Soak in cool water only to remove soaked blood.
Sundrying is ideal, if not dry in a well ventilated space indoors
Soak in hot water as it sets stains
Use brush or antiseptic liquid to wash as it hampers of the absorbency.
Iron the liners
1. When should I use a panty liner?
Low flow period days
Accidental urine leaks
Backup for menstrual cups
2. How long is Avni Fluff Panty liner?
It is available in 3 sizes - S (200 mm), L (240mm), XL (300 mm).
Choose depending on your body weight and coverage you need.
3. How much does it absorb? Does it leak? How frequently should I change?
The liner absorbs only up to 5 ml.It can be used for 10-12 hours easily.
4. Will there be stains after washing?
Avni panty liners are 100% stain free.
5. How long does Fluff panty liner last?
They last for 3+ years, just follow the washing instructions carefully.
6. How should I wash Avni Fluff reusable pads?
Try the 100% plant based liquid detergent to wash for toxin free care.
6. What about smell?
If the wash care instructions are followed carefully and sundried, the pad does not smell.
7. Can I use Avni Fluff panty liner when in office/school/college?
Yes, you can comfortably use it outside for 10-12 hours unless there is excess discharge