1. What is the difference between Avni natural pad and regular pad?
Avni natural pads are fully made of natural cotton. Regular pads have plastic and chemicals which cause irritation and rashes.
2. Can my 13 years old daughter use Avni Natural pads?
Yes ! Our R (24 cm) and L (28 cm) pads are designed to fit growing bodies so young girls do not feel uncomfortable with bulky pads that are too large for them to go about their days with ease.
3. What is the length of the pad?
Avni natural pad comes in three sizes.
XL (33 cm) for heavy flow days
M (28 cm) for moderate flow days
R (24 cm) for low flow days
All our pads are ultra-thin and comfortable to wear
4. How often should I change my pad?
We recommend changing pads once every 6-8 hours on moderate flow days and a little more frequently on heavier flow days.
5. How much does each size absorb?
Our natural cotton pads absorbs up to 100 ml
6. Are these pads disposable and biodegradable?
Yes, these pads are disposable and partially biodegradable
8. How can I customise and subscribe my own pack?
Just select the number of pads from each size as per your flow. Select the frequency at which you would like to receive your pack and we will get it delivered at your doorstep.